6 Easy Recipes for Natural Hair Care
For many people, making the transition to wearing their natural hair is all about growing strong, healthy, chemical-free hair. For some, this may mean eliminating the use of any products that contain chemicals, or turning from the chemical relaxers and/or chemical hair dyes to more natural alternatives. Some just enjoy making their own products. Whatever your reasons, mixing up DIY hair care recipes at home is a cost efficient and much healthier alternative to using a lot of products that you see on the shelves.
- Pre-Shampoo: Moisturizing Oil Treatment
- Scalp & Hair Cleanser: Bentonite Clay Hair Mask
- Hair Rinse: Apple Cider Vinegar & Tea Tree Rinse
- Deep Conditioner: Chocolate Honey Hair Smoothie
- Moisturizer: Shea & Jojoba Moisturizing Butter
- Flaxseed & Aloe Vera Styling Gel